Continuing to Navigate Through Covid-19
Updated 1st June:
Please be assured that during this extraordinary and difficult time Dairi-Pak are operational and ready to help our customers in whatever way possible.
We are helping many businesses while they adapt to the ‘new normal’ so please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need assistance with crucial supplies of boxes or with new packaging designs, especially if you are seeing the move in your own services towards online sales with the growth of home working and increase of “business to consumer” ordering.
Whilst the priority is the safety and health of our staff, our commitment is also to provide ongoing support for our customers and hence we have put in place further measures to achieve this. We have:
• Split our teams into smaller groups to protect our workforce and to ensure continuity of supply for our customers.
• Secured reassurances and guarantees of material supply from CorrBoard UK, and our other key suppliers to our business for uninterrupted production and supply.
• Agreed with the members of the CorrBoard Alliance, the 7 manufacturing partners, to mutually support any spikes in production for us to ensure “business as usual” can be sustained for our customers.
• Committed to building up additional stocks for customers to ensure smooth, uninterrupted and continued supplies.
• We are flexing our office hours to in order to reduce our administration team's time on site in response to demand. This may vary from week to week but the email@example.com email address will be always monitored during normal business hours (Mon-Thurs 8.30am - 5pm, Fri 8.30am - 2pm).
• We are applying a flexible approach to planning manufacturing and delivery days to minimise the production team's time on site.
We hope that this gives you confidence that you can carry on, and we are able to be flexible in supporting those of you who need to find ways to return to work gradually.
Please continue to send in your enquiries and orders in the usual manner and format. If your usual contact is out of the business, you will receive an out of office reply advising you who will be your temporary contact.
The biggest THANK YOU must go to our dedicated team who continue to go above and beyond, doing their bit to keep our nation turning!
We hope that you, your family and colleagues will remain safe, healthy and well during this difficult period.
Please do call our team if there are any matters that you need help with or any areas where you require reassurance T: 01939 260342 E: firstname.lastname@example.org