What Accreditations Do We Hold?…
All of our facilities are fully certified to the BRCGS Packaging Materials standard. The BRCGS Standard has six primary operational sections covering:
- Senior Management Commitment and Continual Improvement
- Hazard and Risk Management Systems
- Product Safety and Quality Management Systems
- Site Standards
- Product and Process Control
Hygiene and safety standards are a primary focus throughout our whole management process. We have set the following procedures in place to maintain our dedication to safety and hygiene:
- All management is fully aware of the processes needed to maintain standards – with a safety and hygiene supervisor always present.
- Hazard and risk assessments are regularly conducted to ensure all potential dangers are prevented.
- Technical management of product quality and hygiene practices including supplier monitoring, traceability, and the recording of incidents and recalls.
- The regular maintenance of equipment and building layout, cleaning, pest control and waste management.
- Regular inspection of all processes and suitable control of potentially harmful sustenance’s.
- Staff are all fully aware of risk, trained to deal with them, emergency buttons fitted to all machines, and staff are equipped with safety equipment. We also have on site first aid.
Forest Stewardship Council
We are certified by the FSC®. This outlines our dedication to support the FSC®’s visions to promote environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial, and economically viable management of the World’s forests.
- Sustainable and responsible sourcing of timber.
- Protection of the rights of indigenous people.
- Community relations and workers’ rights are adhered to.
- The plantation of new tree to replace those harvested.
Sheet Plant Association
In June 2002, we become the first Sheet Plant in the UK to receive the highly coveted Five Star Accreditation. This ‘best practice’ award has been instrumental in raising the standard in the Sheet Plant Sector, with over 20 sheet plants now having achieved Five Star Accreditation. Five Star Accreditation is awarded to businesses that demonstrate best practice in the following areas:
- Customer Relations
- Employee Relations
- Supplier Relations
- Health and Safety
- Quality and Hygiene
For a more detailed insight into how we received this award click here.